Search This Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Nokia 5800 express music & apps review.

Nokia 5800 is touchscreen multimedia phone with included 8 GB MicroSD card (expandable to 16 GB); 3.2-megapixel camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music; Wi-Fi connectivity; GPS for turn-by-turn directions

The phone is great for the business as well as personal users.

For starters, the touchscreen interface is very responsive unless you load your phone with too many apps.
Good sound and video quality!

I have configured the mail for exchange profile to check my corporate emails on this phone.
It also syncs up your outlook calender so you don't have to be at your desk to know your next meeting.

GPS is amazing. You don't have too many GPS options in India.
I have loaded mapmyindia sygic maps on this one. The GPS does take 7-8 minutes to connect but once it is ON it will guide you perfectly.
I recently visited Juinagar and drove from Goregaon west to Juinagar. It did take me very close to my final destination in 1.15 hours.

You get the india today app which gives u a news feed in different categories.

Nokia provides nokia messaging application which i use to check my yahoo and gmail mails.

The only problem I have faced so far is the phone hangs some time.
It does happen once in a couple of weeks.

I have been using this phone for last 1 year.

It is fantastic and one of the best phones I have ever used.

Do post your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment